With Variant Exclusions, you can select to exclude certain variants, from your loyalty program. You can choose to exclude them from earning points, from being purchased with points, or both.
To create a variant exclusion, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Loyalty Points by Bold.
- Select Program Settings.
- Select Product Exclusions.
- Select Exclude Variants for a Product.
- Under "Search for your product", begin entering the Product Name.
- Select the Product Name.
- Select Earning Exclude and/or Redeeming Exclude next to each variant you would like to exclude.
- Select Save.