To set up Order Manager, please follow the steps below.
Bold Order Manager is no longer available to install on the Shopify App Store. If you already have Bold Order Manager installed, you will be able to continue using it as it is grandfathered on your store.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Order Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings.
- Under "General", select a Unit system.
- Select Require Weight for Custom Products? to require this (optional).
- Under "Orders Per Page", select the number of orders to display per page.
- Select Use Orders Page as default page or Use Custom Orders Page as default page.
Select Enable custom line items (optional).
Note: If you enable custom line items you can add custom properties like length, height, etc. for each product when you create your orders.
Under "Email", verify the From Name and From Email are correct.
Note: You can make changes to the from name and email here if necessary.
- Select Edit Email if you would like to customize the order email (optional).
- Select Send email when an order's public note is updated? (optional).
- Select Choose File and use the file manager to select a logo (optional).
- Enter a Footer Message (optional).
Select Resize logo (optional).
Note: If the logo width is greater than 450px we recommend you leave this option selected. You can always deselect this option at your own risk.
- Select Show Phone Number (optional).
- Select Save Settings.