To set up Order Manager, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Order Manager.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings.
- Under "General", select a Unit system.
- Select Require Weight for Custom Products? to require this (optional).
- Under "Orders Per Page", select the number of orders to display per page.
- Select Use Orders Page as default page or Use Custom Orders Page as default page.
- Select Enable custom line items (optional).
Note: If you enable custom line items you can add custom properties like length, height, etc. for each product when you create your orders.
- Under "Email", verify the From Name and From Email are correct.
Note: You can make changes to the from name and email here if necessary.
- Select Edit Email if you would like to customize the order email (optional).
- Select Send email when an order's public note is updated? (optional).
- Select Choose File and use the file manager to select a logo (optional).
- Enter a Footer Message (optional).
- Select Resize logo (optional).
Note: If the logo width is greater than 450px we recommend you leave this option selected. You can always deselect this option at your own risk.
- Select Show Phone Number (optional).
- Select Save Settings.