Bold Order Manager is no longer available to install on the Shopify App Store. If you already have Bold Order Manager installed, you will be able to continue using it as it is grandfathered on your store.
To add a custom product to an order in Order Manager, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Order Manager.
- Select Existing Orders.
- Select the actions icon.
- Select Add Products.
- Select Add custom product.
- Enter a Custom Product Name.
- Enter a Dollar Amount.
- Enter a Qty (quantity).
- Enter a Weight (Lbs).
- Enter an SKU.
- Enter a Custom Product Vendor.
- Enter a Description.
- Select Choose File and use the file manager to attach an image to the charge (optional).
- Select Charge for shipping? (optional)
- Select Taxable? (optional)
- Select Checkout for the customer or Email customer to checkout.