This article outlines how to add a store in Mapply.
At this time, Mapply is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Mapply, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
- Visit the Mapply Account Page. Log in if necessary.
- Select Create Store.
- Under Step 1 - Basic Details, enter all information.
- Under Step 2 - Search Filters, select Add a new Search Filter.
- Enter a Search Filter.
- Select Add.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 until all search filters have been added.
- Select each Search Filter associated with this location.
- Select Add a new Extra Field. (optional)
- Enter a Field Name. (optional)
- Select Add. (optional)
- Enter the Field Value. (optional)
- Repeat steps 9 - 12 until you have added all extra fields. (optional)
- Under Step 4 - Adjust Store Location, select Find My Store.
- Select I know my Coordinates to refine the pin location. (optional)
Enter the Latitude and Longitude and select Update Location. (optional)
Note: If you aren't sure of the Latitude and Longitude, visit iTouchMap and input the address to get them.
- Select Save.