Mapply makes it easy to enter your store locations by allowing you to import your store locations in bulk.
It is important to note that Mapply's free plan only allows for one location to be displayed within the app. If you attempt to upload more than one location, the import process will fail.
At this time, Mapply is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Mapply, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
Bulk Importing Stores
- Download and fill in the Import Template CSV.
Store Name, Address, City, Province / State, Country, Postal / Zip, and Phone are required fields.
Please visit What is Required in my .CSV File? for more information.
- Visit the Mapply Account Page. Log in if necessary.
- Select Bulk Import.
- Select Replace stores? (optional)
Note: This will replace all of your existing store locations within Mapply.
- Select Choose File and use the file manager to select your .CSV file.
- Select Upload.
- Select each Store Attribute that corresponds to the appropriate File Column.
- Select Start Importing.
- Select OK.