Mapply needs location(s) to be specified within its admin in order for the app to display any information to your customers.
Note: The free plan only allows for one location to be displayed within the app. If you attempt to upload more than one location, the import process will fail.
To bulk import stores in Mapply, please follow these steps:
- Download and fill in the Import Template CSV.
Note: Excel or a similar spreadsheet program is required to edit CSV files. The first seven columns in the spreadsheet are required fields for the import to work correctly; only the "Address 2" column is optional.
- Visit Mapply Account Page, log in if necessary.
- Select Bulk Import.
- Select Replace stores? (optional)
- Select Choose File and use the file manager to select your CSV file.
- Select Upload.
- Select each Store Attribute that corresponds to the "File Column".
- Select Start Importing.
- Select OK.