The Draft Order Method of Customer Pricing is also referred to as the "Standard" method.
By default, the Draft Orders method is supplied on new installs of Customer Specific Pricing, if you aren't sure which method to use with Customer Specific Pricing or would like more information on them, visit Discount Methods in Customer Specific Pricing.
To switch discount methods in Customer Specific Pricing, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Settings, then General.
- Navigate to "Discount Methods" and select SWITCH TO THIS METHOD on the discount mode you wish to use.
Note: Your product pricing groups will automatically re-sync after the discount method is changed. This may take some time depending on how many products are in these groups.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account