This gives you the flexibility to offer a product to your customers in the checkout area, after their order information has been provided. The customer can then accept the item without having to re-enter their payment information.
The timer also allows you to set a sense of urgency on the offer. You can set the timer between one and five minutes.
Here's how to enable this for your store:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select Marketplace.
- Select Enable on the "Product Upsell" option.
- Create an Upsell After Checkout Offer
- Create a Cross-Sell Offer
- Create a Buy One Get One (BOGO) Offer
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click