Unfortunately, Bold Upsell is not able to scale these offers in this manner. You can't allow this as a mass offer because it's difficult to properly limit the purchase quantities and you risk the possibility of customers being able to receive multiple discounted products when purchasing a single full-priced product.
To get around this limitation you could create multiple, more targeted offers.
- Buy one shirt, get one shirt free.
- Buy one necklace, get one bracelet free.
- Buy one pair of jeans, get a second pair at half price.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click