If the products you ship are of a standard size you can set custom package shipping dimensions. To set the dimensions in Bold Cashier, follow these steps:
Note: If you don't set this, Cashier will default to 10 x 10 x 10 cm. From the feedback we have received, this default has been reasonably accurate.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Cashier.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select General Settings.
Next to "Custom Package Dimension Settings", select the toggle to enable.
- Enter the Package Length.
- Enter the Package Width.
- Enter the Package Height.
- Select the Package Dimension Units.
- Select Save.
- Set up a Payment Gateway in Cashier
- Add Shipping Zones in Cashier
- Add Tracking Scripts and Analytics to Cashier