You can use its powerful built-in geo-location service to auto-select the currency, or give your customers the option to choose from a beautifully styled drop-down with flags.
Note: Multi-Currency does require a liquid install to function correctly on your site. If you are not comfortable with liquid coding, please visit Request a Multi-Currency Installation. As well, any other currency conversion apps or software should be disabled on your site before using Multi-Currency. Using two conversion apps at the same time can cause conflicts with how the currency displays on the site.
Not sure how to get started with Multi-Currency? Here is a step-by-step guide to help you on your way:
- Install Multi-Currency - Multi-Currency Code Install Instructions
- Add a Currency in Multi-Currency
- Change the Default Currency
- Create Rounding Rules for a Currency
- Add Exchange Rate Padding
- Test Rounding Rules in Multi-Currency