You can include as many products as you like within an offer; either as the trigger or the offered items. We generally recommend displaying no more than 4 items at a time to your customers as these offers tend to see the highest conversion rates.
Visit The Paradox of Choice (links to YouTube) for more information on this strategy.
As well, the more items you try to display in the offer window, the longer the window will take to load on the storefront. This is because the app has to fetch a list of products to show to the customer when the offer is triggered on the site.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click