Social Autopilot will post new and updated products and blog posts. A new/updated product/blog is defined as being created or updated within the past 24 hours, posted while the app was running, and not hidden. Duplicated products will also be considered new as long as they aren't hidden. If the product/blog was created more than 24 hours ago or goes over the 140 character limit of Twitter, it would not appear unless it is updated and republished.
Articles in this section
- Does Social Autopilot post existing products?
- How does Social Autopilot work?
- How often does Social Autopilot post?
- What platforms does Social Autopilot work with?
- Why do my products/blog posts not show up?
- Why doesn't Twitter show an image thumbnail/card?
- Will disconnecting my Twitter account stop posts waiting in the queue?
- Will Social Autopilot tweet/post unpublished products? Is there a way for the app to show the products already on the site?