Marketplace does not take into account any transaction fees or other charges imposed by payment gateways. It's important to ensure that the fees are included in your commission on products if desired.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my merchant's profile information once they've registered?
- Can I charge a "listing" fee that merchants will pay whether or not their item sells?
- Can I export order or payment history to a CSV file?
- Can I have different commission rates for different merchants?
- Can I have different commission rates for products?
- Can I pay my merchants individually, or do I have to do it by order?
- Can I style the merchant portal to look like my storefront?
- Can I sync existing products in my store to new merchants, so they don't have to upload their products again?
- Can I use a Cash on Delivery (COD) system?
- Can I use CSV files or Excel spreadsheets to upload products into the merchant portal?