No, when a merchant registers, their information cannot be updated. You can only edit the password through the designated "Change Password" function. If the store owner would like to set up the products for a merchant, the merchant should register with their correct information; then the app admin can log into their merchant portal through the app and create the products from there.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my merchant's profile information once they've registered?
- Can I charge a "listing" fee that merchants will pay whether or not their item sells?
- Can I export order or payment history to a CSV file?
- Can I have different commission rates for different merchants?
- Can I have different commission rates for products?
- Can I pay my merchants individually, or do I have to do it by order?
- Can I style the merchant portal to look like my storefront?
- Can I sync existing products in my store to new merchants, so they don't have to upload their products again?
- Can I use a Cash on Delivery (COD) system?
- Can I use CSV files or Excel spreadsheets to upload products into the merchant portal?