Create a 0% discount on whichever products that you want to exclude and then run the other discount that targets the entire collection. The products in the first group won't be discounted "again" by the second discount group. Those products will be skipped over while the other products in the collection are discounted.
Articles in this section
- Can I disable coupons while running a sale?
- Can I discount specific variants of a product?
- Can I display the sales clock on the home or collection pages?
- Can I import products while running a sale with Bold Discounts?
- Can I offer a discount that applies when a customer spends a certain amount?
- Can I offer free shipping with Bold Discounts?
- Does Bold Discounts require a liquid install?
- How do I exclude a product from being discounted?
- How do I extend the length of a sale?
- How do I remove a product that's on sale?