There's no limit to the number of discount groups that you can have, but an item can only be discounted by one group at a time. If a product is in more than one discount group, the other discount groups will simply skip over that product when applying discounts.
Articles in this section
- Can I disable coupons while running a sale?
- Can I discount specific variants of a product?
- Can I display the sales clock on the home or collection pages?
- Can I import products while running a sale with Bold Discounts?
- Can I offer a discount that applies when a customer spends a certain amount?
- Can I offer free shipping with Bold Discounts?
- Does Bold Discounts require a liquid install?
- How do I exclude a product from being discounted?
- How do I extend the length of a sale?
- How do I remove a product that's on sale?