Bundles are separated from products in Shopify, and when they are exported to QuickBooks Online, they come across as individual products and they can't be altered to Bundles because future orders of those products would fail to export.
Articles in this section
- Can I get an extended trial of Intuit Quickbooks Online?
- Can I import from QuickBooks to Shopify?
- Can I import from Shopify to QuickBooks Online?
- Can I link two stores to one QuickBooks Online account?
- Can I separate shipping from sales of products when importing to QuickBooks Online from Shopify?
- Can I switch my products to bundles in QuickBooks Online?
- Can you do partial refunds in QuickBooks Online?
- Does QuickBooks Online export test orders?
- Does QuickBooks Online support unfulfilled orders?
- Does Shopify POS sync with QuickBooks Online?