Xero and QuickBooks are very similar accounting softwares that offer a lot of the same features:
- Exporting orders from Shopify to QBO/Xero.
- Exporting products from Shopify to QBO/Xero.
- Exporting customers from Shopify to QBO/Xero.
But there are some key differences between the two applications:
- Xero creates orders as paid invoices.
- QuickBooks Online creates orders as paid sales receipts.
Neither integration can be used for invoicing your customers. Invoices are created by Bold's Xero integration from paid Shopify orders.