The image thumbnail called a Twitter Card that appears in Tweets is created and handled on Twitter using information from your store. Social Autopilot sends Twitter the product/blog link, so the app is not involved in the creation of the card or able to change it.
Articles in this section
- Does Social Autopilot post existing products?
- How does Social Autopilot work?
- How often does Social Autopilot post?
- What platforms does Social Autopilot work with?
- Why do my products/blog posts not show up?
- Why doesn't Twitter show an image thumbnail/card?
- Will disconnecting my Twitter/Pinterest account stop posts waiting in the queue?
- Will Social Autopilot tweet/post unpublished products? Is there a way for the app to show the products already on the site?