No, Bold Subscriptions doesn’t use the regular Shopify checkout. Subscriptions has its own checkout that stores credit card data for future re-billing. This is necessary because Shopify doesn't support subscribers and recurring billing.
Articles in this section
- Pricing and Transaction Fees FAQ
- Analytics FAQ
- Bold Subscriptions Discount Codes FAQ
- Can I allow overselling just for subscriptions?
- Can I do offline payments, like cash on delivery (COD)?
- Can I use PayPal for Bold Subscriptions?
- Can Shopify discount codes be used in our subscriptions checkout?
- Customer Management FAQ
- Declined Orders in Bold Subscriptions
- Does Bold Subscriptions support domain masking?