A customer can't have more than one customer pricing tag applied to them at once. The app will only recognize the first tag added as a customer needs to fall into one group at a time. If you want to change the price group a customer falls into, remove the customer pricing tag assigned to them and add the new tag.
Articles in this section
- How do I install Quantity Breaks?
- Can a customer have more than one customer pricing tag?
- Can I set payment options with Custom Pricing?
- Can you enter in a new wholesale customer without having them make a purchase first?
- Does Custom Pricing integrate with other apps that display products outside the store?
- Does Custom Pricing work for new customers or existing customers?
- Does my store's variant limit come into play?
- Does setting up Custom Pricing for a tax exempt customer involve variants?
- Does the tax exempt configuration take into account the fact that some states tax shipping?
- How can a tag not get a discount for a particular product group?