To have a tag without a discount for a particular customer pricing group, when creating or editing a customer pricing group, assign a discount of 0 to that tag.
Articles in this section
- Can a customer have more than one customer pricing tag?
- Can I set payment options with Custom Pricing?
- Can you enter in a new wholesale customer without having them make a purchase first?
- Does Custom Pricing work for new customers or existing customers?
- Does my store's variant limit come into play?
- Does setting up Custom Pricing for a tax exempt customer involve variants?
- Does the tax exempt configuration take into account the fact that some states tax shipping?
- How can a tag not get a discount for a particular product group?
- How do I get a customer an account to my store?
- How does Custom Pricing handle Inventory?