There is no way to restrict the type of files that are uploaded. Files are uploaded to Shopify in a format they accept. While we don't know the exact limitations, a file size larger than 10 MB does not appear to be accepted.
Articles in this section
- Can I export the options to a spreadsheet?
- Can I import or export products with Product Options?
- Can I limit the types of files uploaded?
- Can I remove a selection from an option based on a prior option choice?
- Can I use negative numbers in Product Options?
- Can I use Product Options and Shopify variants together?
- Can't see my upload. What happened?
- Do file uploads work on mobile devices?
- Does Product Options work with Bold Subscriptions?
- Is it possible to duplicate conditions?