Usually, this occurs when Bold Discounts has a discount applied to a product, and the product's variant was manually modified, a CSV import was done on the product, or the product was duplicated. Doing any of these things will cause the variant ID to change, which will remove important metadata on the variant which is required for Discounts to function. At this point, you will need to change the product's price manually to its regular price. After that, you'll be able to use this product in a discount group again.
Articles in this section
- Can't Discount an Individual Variant in My Store
- Can't Edit or Delete a Sale
- Compare at Price isn't Showing when Running a Discount
- Discount was not Applied
- Discounted Products are Visible on the Storefront
- Odd Discount Amounts are being Applied
- Pricing did not Revert after Turning off a Discount
- Product page shows "Sale is over"
- Sale Clock is not Displaying
- Sale Icon Appears on Products that are No Longer on Sale