If you remove a tag from a customer that customer will no longer have access to the pricing tier associated with that tag. When they log into their customer account, they'll see the products' regular prices like any other customer.
Articles in this section
- Can a customer have more than one customer pricing tag?
- Can I set payment options with Custom Pricing?
- Can you enter in a new wholesale customer without having them make a purchase first?
- Does Custom Pricing work for new customers or existing customers?
- Does my store's variant limit come into play?
- Does setting up Custom Pricing for a tax exempt customer involve variants?
- Does the tax exempt configuration take into account the fact that some states tax shipping?
- How can a tag not get a discount for a particular product group?
- How do I get a customer an account to my store?
- How does Custom Pricing handle Inventory?