No, unfortunately not, you can only set one commission rate.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my merchant's profile information once they've registered?
- Can I charge a "listing" fee that merchants will pay whether or not their item sells?
- Can I export order or payment history to a CSV file?
- Can I have different commission rates for different merchants?
- Can I have different commission rates for products?
- Can I pay my merchants individually, or do I have to do it by order?
- Can I style the merchant portal to look like my storefront?
- Can I sync existing products in my store to new merchants, so they don't have to upload their products again?
- Can I use a Cash on Delivery (COD) system?
- Can I use CSV files or Excel spreadsheets to upload products into the merchant portal?