Payment is a manual process operated by the store owner, using either the "PayPal" button or the "Mark as Paid" button after selecting the merchants or the orders that the store owner desires to pay out. The "PayPal" button will pay the selected orders through the PayPal accounts established by both the store owner and the merchant. The "Mark as Paid" button will mark all the selected orders as paid, but the onus is on the store owner to manually pay the merchant. However, they choose to do so. Keep a record or a log for this operation.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my merchant's profile information once they've registered?
- Can I charge a "listing" fee that merchants will pay whether or not their item sells?
- Can I export order or payment history to a CSV file?
- Can I have different commission rates for different merchants?
- Can I have different commission rates for products?
- Can I pay my merchants individually, or do I have to do it by order?
- Can I style the merchant portal to look like my storefront?
- Can I sync existing products in my store to new merchants, so they don't have to upload their products again?
- Can I use a Cash on Delivery (COD) system?
- Can I use CSV files or Excel spreadsheets to upload products into the merchant portal?