Bold Subscriptions integrates with Reviews.io to help you collect, manage, leverage, and display customer reviews on your store and across the web.
Reviews.io allows you to:
- Pair with Google and other platforms to leverage your reviews.
- Integrate with other review platforms like Trustpilot.
- Offer customer surveys and collect customer and product attributes.
- Create shoppable user generated content (UGC) galleries with Instagram.
When integrated with Bold Subscriptions, you can trigger review requests when recurring orders generate, show reviews as Verified Subscriber, and add a Subscribe button to your UGC widget.
Reviews.io offers non-contracted, competitive pricing plans. For more information, please visit their pricing page.
Read more about the integration between Bold Subscriptions and Reviews.io on the Reviews.io blog.
When Reviews.io is integrated with Bold Subscriptions, you can trigger company and/or product review requests based on when a recurring order generates, such as once your subscriber's fourth order is fulfilled. You can select anywhere from 1-5 orders, and add an optional delay for the request based on how long they’ve had their order.
Tag a review that has been left from a subscription order as a Subscriber, and when displayed in the Reviews.io Product Review Widget, it will show Verified Subscriber instead of Verified Customer.
The Reviews.io UGC widget on Instagram will display a Subscribe button when displaying a subscription product.
Before enabling the integration between Bold Subscriptions and Reviews.io, you will need to create an account in Bold Account Center. For step-by-step instructions, please visit Create & Connect a Bold Account.
To integrate Subscriptions with Reviews.io, please follow the steps below.
- Sign up for your Reviews.io account
- Log into Reviews.io.
- Select Integrations from the left menu.
- Find and select Bold Commerce.
- Select Install new store.
- Log into your Bold Account Center account.
Note: If you are already logged in, this step will not be shown.
- Select Approve.
For the full setup instructions relating to Reviews.io and Bold Subscriptions integration, please refer to the Reviews.io support article.