Bold Account Center is a tool that you can use to manage your Bold apps (Bold Checkout), integrations, and users. You can also create access tokens to begin using our available APIs to launch new integrations.
You can connect and manage multiple stores from one account, under your main organization.
- If you are setting up an account on behalf of a merchant, it's important to make the merchant an Organization Admin to ensure they have full access to their account.
- If you'd like to create an account for the purpose of joining an existing store or organization, you will need to manually reach out to an admin of the existing organization and request they send you an invitation.
For more information, please visit Invite or Deactivate a New User.
- Navigate to the Bold Account Center Login Page.
- Click Create account.
- Complete the Name, Organization name, Email, and Password fields.
Note: The organization name represents your entire company. You can add multiple stores under your organization in Account Center. Be sure to save your credentials for future logins.
- Click Next.
- From the dropdown menu under Platform, select Magento 1.
- Enter your Store URL, and select your store Currency.
Note: When adding your store address, use the default URL.
- Click Add store.
- A message will appear to confirm you've successfully added your first store. You can go to the Account Center Launchpad, or invite users to manage your store.
Note: It's best practice to have more than one user associated with a store. This is particularly important if you are part of an agency or someone else setting up Bold Account Center on behalf of a merchant. Follow the instructions in Invite or Deactivate a user in Account Center.