You can access additional style settings to customize the Upsell offer modal right from your theme app embed settings. This allows you to change the appearance of the Upsell modal to match any theme you use on your store. Change the color and size of the Upsell title fonts, change the background color of the Upsell modal, and more.
Note: App blocks are only available on Shopify’s Online Store 2.0 themes.
- From your Shopify admin, select Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme you’d like to update and select Customize.
- Select the App embeds icon in the left menu.
- If you haven’t already, enable the Upsell Model Settings by sliding the toggle to the right.
- Expand the Upsell Offers section by clicking on Upsell Modal Settings.
- Select Enable Preview to view your changes as you make them.
- Optional: Select a product from your store to see how it looks as an offer.
Note: This is a display only option. Offers still need to be created within Upsell before they appear on your storefront.
- Make the adjustments you would like to see by moving the slider to the left or right to increase or decrease the font sizes, or click on the colors to select another hue.
- Once you are finished making your changes, disable the preview and click Save in the top right corner.