Bold Upsell's pricing is based on the number of views your offers receive in a calendar month.
Before you start paying for the app, you'll have the option to pick the plan you want. Upsell offers a free trial period with unlimited offers and views, regardless of the plan selected. After the trial period, your app will display the maximum views indicated by your selected plan.
When you reach your plan's maximum views, an email is sent informing you that the view limit has been reached along with an offer to upgrade your plan. Upsell views are reset to zero on the first day of every month.
You also have the option to upgrade and downgrade your plan at any time. Shopify will automatically pro-rate the billing.
Here are the view limits of each plan:
|Monthly Price||View Limit|
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click