- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select EXISTING OPTIONS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter an Internal Name.
Enter a Public Name.
Note: Each option must have a unique public name.
- Select an OPTION TYPE.
- Add a Value to display within the Option Type.
- Select Save Value.
- Repeat steps 9 and 10 until all values have been added.
- Select Save and assign to products when all options have been entered.
Note: When adding values while on the Premium plan of Bold Product Options 1.0, change Not Affect to Affect. This will allow you to assign a price to your option. Selecting Select Variant will allow you to choose an existing variant from your store or add a price. Adding a price will create a "hidden product" in your store.