To set up options in Product Options 1.0, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select EXISTING OPTIONS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter INTERNAL NAME.
- Enter PUBLIC NAME.
Note: Each option must have a unique public name.
- Select an OPTION TYPE.
- Add a Value to display within the "Option Type".
- Select Save Value.
- Repeat steps 9 and 10 until all values have been added.
- Select Save and assign to products when all options have been entered.
Note: In the Premium Version, when adding values, select“Not Affect” to change to "Affect". This links the option to a variant to affect the pricing. Select "Select Variant" to choose an existing variant from your store or add a price. Adding a price will create a product in your store.