Product Options 1.0 allows you to create many different types of options you can use to advertise many different types of products, customizations, etc. to your customers.
This article outlines how to create options in Bold Product Options 1.0.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Options by Bold.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Select EXISTING OPTIONS.
- Select Create New.
- Enter an Internal Name.
Enter a Public Name.
Note: Each option must have a unique public name.
- Select an OPTION TYPE.
- Add a Value to display within the Option Type.
- Select Save Value.
- Repeat steps 9 and 10 until all values have been added.
- Select Save and assign to products when all options have been entered.
Note: When adding values while on the Premium plan of Bold Product Options 1.0, change Not Affect to Affect. This will allow you to assign a price to your option. Selecting Select Variant will allow you to choose an existing variant from your store or add a price. Adding a price will create a "hidden product" in your store.