If your Product Upsell offer has disappeared, it may be because a start and end date were put on the sale and it has ended. To reactive it, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Offers.
- Select Current Offers.
- Select Edit next to the offer you would like to reactivate.
- Scroll down to "Offer Conditions", select the cog next to the "Date Range".
- Adjust the Ends date or select Discard Condition.
- Select Save Offer.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click