To access and adjust the display settings, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Store Locator.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display Settings.
- Make adjustments as needed.
- Select Save.
- Basic Text - You can customize your Store Locator app by changing the text to match the tone of your site.
- Header & Footer - The Header and Footer boxes can accept plain text or HTML. If you want to add an introduction to your Store Locator page above it, use the Header box and if you want it just below the Store Locator, use the Footer box.
- Initial Map Positioning - You can set the initial position and zoom level that the map will start from for your customers. Just drag it around and zoom it to where you want it.
Information Formatting - This is where you can control what fields show in your address list as well as your detailed view. The Address section will control how the address will display on the left in the list, and the Detailed section will control how it displays in the popup on the map.
Just use the tags and move them around to set them where you want and in whatever order you want them to display. Once you have it set the way you want, select "Validate" to confirm that everything is ok.