The most common reason people uninstall the Customer Specific Pricing app is they have trouble using it. If you have a question, are confused by the instructions, or are having trouble using it, we're here to help. Email our Support Wizards and we'll do what we can to assist you.
If you know for sure you want to uninstall, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- From the "Product Pricing Groups" page, select Delete next to each Product Pricing Group.
Note: This is the default screen when you open Customer Specific Pricing if you are not on this page, select Customer Pricing -> Product Pricing Groups.
- Select OK.
- Below the Product Pricing Groups, you will see the delete batches running. Wait until they are all complete.
Note: If you uninstall the app before the remove batches are complete, the discounted variants will remain and will need to be removed manually.
- When the process is complete, select Apps.
- Next to "Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing)", select Delete.
Note: The liquid code installed for this app does not get removed when the app is uninstalled. It does not apply to any other apps, so you can leave it in and your store will run fine. If you decide to install Customer Specific Pricing again, you won't need to complete the liquid install.