No, unfortunately, you can't restrict the use of coupons on a case by case basis through Bold Bundles. To exempt bundles from coupon-use, you would need to set-up the coupon code to only include the individual products or collections the bundled-items are not a part of when it's created.
Articles in this section
- Can I create bundles by group or collection?
- Can I make items in a bundle sale exempt from coupons?
- Can I offer combo products through other sales channels?
- Can I use Bold Bundles with Custom Pricing?
- Does Bold Bundles work with Bold Discounts?
- Does Shopify's variant limit come into play?
- How does Bold Bundles handle inventory?
- What are the key differences between Bold Bundles and Quantity Breaks?