For example: If you have an item that is regularly $100 and have a "Bundle and Save 10%" sale, the product is either $100 or $90 if bought as a bundle. If you run a 20% off sale with Discounts, the regular price would then become $80, and the bundled price would be $72 ($90-20%). When the sale ends with Discounts, both the regular and bundled price will return to normal.
Articles in this section
- Can I create bundles by group or collection?
- Can I make items in a bundle sale exempt from coupons?
- Can I offer combo products through other sales channels?
- Can I use Bold Bundles with Custom Pricing?
- Does Bold Bundles work with Bold Discounts?
- Does Shopify's variant limit come into play?
- How does Bold Bundles handle inventory?
- What are the key differences between Bold Bundles and Quantity Breaks?