If you're using the Product Options app to include options for text fields, file uploads, conditional logic etc., it may be too much to display in the upsell offer window.
If you would like the custom product options to be selected before a customer can add the product to the cart, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Settings, then Upsell Settings.
- Under "General Settings" in the "Upsell products that have custom options (Product Options)" area, enter the Button text to redirect to the product page.
- Select the Click here if you require your custom Product Options to be selected before a customer can add a product to cart checkbox (optional).
- Select Save.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click