Out of the box, no. The Quantity Breaks app is designed to offer tiered pricing on the products purchased. However, if you're comfortable making changes to your store's theme, you can customize it to make this work.
Articles in this section
- Are the percentage discounts applied to the base price or the previous quantity break?
- Can customers buy in increments (eg. buy 5 for $X, buy 10 for $Y, etc.)?
- Can I delete the Quantity Breaks variants in my Shopify admin?
- Can I run Shopify imports or exports while Quantity Breaks is running?
- Can I set minimum quantities in Quantity Breaks?
- Can the highest price break be capped?
- Does my store's variant limit come into play?
- Does Quantity Breaks affect the shipping rate once it is determined by the subtotal before taxes?
- How are the quantity breaks created?
- How does Quantity Breaks handle inventory?