No, changing the price of a product in a Custom Order will not alter the price of the product in the store. When you create a custom order, the app creates a duplicate copy of that product and hides it from the storefront. Custom Orders enables you to give individual pricing for one-off orders.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the email link to the custom order?
- Can I change the currency in Custom Orders?
- Can I disable taxes or shipping costs for a custom order?
- How many status settings can I create?
- What does the bold-quick-order tag represent?
- Will changing the price of a product in an order change it in the store?