The upsell window has some standard styling and pulls some styling from your theme's defaults. You can override this by following these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Product Upsell.
- Select Settings.
- Select Upsell Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Custom Design" section and enter the Custom HTML/CSS needed to override the existing styles.
Note: To find the styles you can right-click on any element and select Inspect or Inspect Element. If you're not sure how to use the browser tools visit Chrome Developer Tools.
- Select Save.
- Introducing "True Upsells" for Shopify
- Problem Solved: Creating upsell BOGO offers on Shopify
- How to use cross-sells and upsells to increase revenue on Shopify
- 9 upselling techniques to explode your average order value
- How to create simple upsells on Shopify
- Why upsells AFTER checkout on Shopify will be your highest converting click