With Quantity Breaks, you can create different price tiers for products based on the quantity a customer buys. You can set it so they have to buy a certain quantity of one specific product or of any product within a group of products. For example, if someone buys 1-4 they are $99.99 each, if they buy 5-9 they are $79.99 each, if they buy 10 or more they are $59.99. This can be done for a single product, or for a group of products (ie. buy any 5 hats, get a price break).
In the Quantity Breaks admin, you can create quantity break groups by selecting which products to apply the breaks to, how much and what kind of discount, and finally the quantity that is needed to be added to the cart for the break to trigger. Quantity Breaks will create QB variants in your Shopify store based on the quantities you specify for the products that you select. When a customer adds that amount of the product to the cart the app will swap out the base variant with the appropriate QB variant.
- $16.99 per month
Yes, this app requires liquid to be installed in your theme. Visit Quantity Breaks Install Instructions for a complete walk-through.
If you would like us to install the liquid code, there is a $25 fee.
- Quantity Breaks comes with a free trial period. If you remove the app within this time period you won't be charged.
- Don't do import/exports of products that are selected with an active QB group. Pause the QB groups before doing this.
- Don't edit, save or change the QB variants from your Shopify store that have been created with the app. This will cause Quantity Breaks to lose its connection with its variants.
- Updating the price of the base variant does not automatically update the QB variant prices. Pause and play the QB group to do this.
- If your store tracks inventory there is a possibility of overselling occurring.
- Quantity Breaks and Bold Discounts should not actively be used on the same products at the same time as it will result in double discounting.
- Like with all app installs, this install will only work with the theme it is installed on. Each theme has its own set of liquid files, and when it's changed the install will have to be completed again on the new theme.
- Before removing Quantity Breaks, make sure you pause or delete the groups and wait for that to finish. If this isn't done the variants that the app creates will be left behind in your store and they may be accessible to the customer.