Product bundles will allow you to "bundle" separate products together so that when they are added together in the cart a bundle discount will be applied to each of them. This will also work with separate collections so that if an item from each collection is added to cart those products will receive a bundle discount.
How Does The App Work?
When you create bundles the products or collections that are selected by the bundle will have a bundle variant created for them. This bundle variant will replace the regular priced product variant in the cart when the customer is eligible for a bundle discount. Creating a bundle will also cause the app to create a "bundle widget" which will appear on the bundled items product page and will display the products involved in the bundle along with there regular and bundle price. This widget can also be used as an easy and fast way for a customer to add all products that are part of the bundle to the cart.
How much is the app?
- $15.99 per month, or
- Purchase the app with a one time charge $383.76 -- Contact us for details on how to purchase
Do I need to install liquid code?
Yes, and the install instructions can be found here: https://boldapps.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200108353-Product-Bundles-Installation. If you would like us to install the liquid for you there is a $25 fee.
Important Things to Note
- The bundle widget will work a little differently if you are bundled by collections instead of by products. When a bundle is setup to work with collections the widget will display the collections and will link to those collection pages where the customer can then select whichever product they want.
- Products and collections cannot be placed in the same bundle with itself (ie the items in the bundle must be unique). The bundles won't function properly in this circumstance.
- Don't do import/exports of products that are selected with an active bundle group. Pause the bundle group before doing this.
- Don't edit, save, change the bundle variants from your Shopify store that have been created with the app. This will cause the app to lose its connection with its variants.
- Any given product or collection can only be used in one bundle at a time. This will be changed in the future so that the same product and collection can be used in multiple bundles.
- Like with all app installs, the install will only work with that particular theme. Each theme has its own set of liquid files, and when its changed the install will have to be completed again on the new theme.
- Before removing the app MAKE SURE you pause or delete the groups and wait for that to finish. If this isn't done the variants that the app creates will be left behind in your store and they may be accessible to the customer.
The most common issues can be found here.