With Product Bundles, you can "bundle" products, so they are added together to the cart with a bundle discount applied to each of them. This will also work with separate collections so if you add items from different collections to the cart; those products will receive a bundle discount.
When you create bundles, the products, or collections that are selected by the bundle will have a bundle variant created for them. This bundle variant will replace the regularly priced product variant in the cart when the customer is eligible for a bundle discount. Creating a bundle will also cause the app to create a "bundle widget" which will appear on the bundled items product page and will display the products involved in the bundle along with their regular and bundle price. This widget can also be used as an easy and fast way for a customer to add all products that are part of the bundle to the cart.
- $15.99 per month
Yes, this app requires a liquid install to your theme. Visit Product Bundles Install Instructions for a complete walk-through.
If you would like us to install the liquid code, there is a $25 fee.
- The bundle widget will work a little differently if you bundle by collections instead of by-products. When a bundle is set up to work with collections the widget will display the collections and will link to those collection pages where the customer can select whichever product they want.
- Products and collections cannot be placed in the same bundle together (ie the items in the bundle must be unique). The bundles won't function properly in this circumstance.
- Don't do import/exports of products that are selected with an active bundle group. Pause the bundle group before doing this.
- Don't edit, save, change the bundle variants from your Shopify store that have been created with Product Bundles. The app will lose its connection with its variants.
- Any given product or collection can only be used in one bundle at a time. This will be changed in the future so that the same product and collection can be used in multiple bundles.
- The liquid code will only work on the current theme. If you change the theme, the install will have to be completed again on the new theme.
- Before removing Product Bundles, pause or delete the groups and wait for the process to finish. If this isn't done the variants that the app creates will be left behind in your store and they may be accessible to the customer.