As of February 19th, 2021, Product Builder is unavailable for new installations. If you are currently using Product Builder, you will be able to continue using the app as your account will now be grandfathered.
When Product Builder adds nothing to the cart, there are 2 reasons why this would happen:
- One or more of your priced products has 0 inventory.
- Your Product Builder product doesn't have any priced products.
By default, the Product Builder app requires at least 1 priced product in order to be added to the cart. With no priced products, the Product Builder is worth $0.00 and a price is required before it is able to be purchased.
Select an option below for more information.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Edit Steps.
- Select Edit.
- Select Edit Row.
- Select Select Variant.
- Select Add beside the product you would like to add.
Note: The product will appear under Selected Products when added successfully.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select Save.
Note: The product's price will appear in the Price field when added successfully.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.