When Product Builder adds nothing to the cart, there are 2 reasons why this would happen:
- One or more of your priced products has 0 inventory.
- Your Product Builder product doesn't have any priced products.
By default, the Product Builder app requires at least 1 priced product in order to be added to the cart. With no priced products, the Product Builder is worth $0.00 and a price is required before it is able to be purchased.
Select an option below to view more information.
- From the Shopify admin, select Apps.
- Select Product Builder.
- Select Edit Steps.
- Select Edit.
- Select Edit Row.
- Select Select Variant.
- Select Add beside the product you would like to add.
Note: The product will appear under Selected Products when added successfully.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select Save.
Note: The product's price will appear in the Price field when added successfully.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.