If you enable shipping and taxes in your Shopify store, they will apply to your custom orders since the checkout process is the same as it would be with any other Shopify order. You can't disable these settings for your custom orders, modify the price of the products to compensate for shipping and taxes.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the email link to the custom order?
- Can I change the currency in Custom Orders?
- Can I disable taxes or shipping costs for a custom order?
- How many status settings can I create?
- What does the bold-quick-order tag represent?
- Will changing the price of a product in an order change it in the store?