With Custom Pricing Premium you can set up rules that will automatically apply a tag when certain conditions are met. You can set up auto-tag rules based on the number of orders made or amount of money spent (based on that account's purchase history in your Shopify store). New customers, with a customer account and no previous tags, will be auto-tagged when the conditions you set up have been met.
To set up auto-tag rules, follow these steps.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag.
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to Products.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Select the edit button beside your desired tag.
- Select By History on the "Auto-Tagging Rules".
- Select Modify.
- Select the condition.
- Select is equal to, is less than or is greater than.
Enter a Dollar amount or Order Amount.
- Select the plus symbol.
- Repeat steps 8-11 until all your conditions are s for this tag.
- Select Done.
Note: Your Auto-tag has been added. You can select Modify again if you would like to confirm it was added successfully.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account