With Customer Specific Pricing Premium you can set up rules that will automatically apply a tag when certain conditions are met. You can set up auto-tag rules based on the number of orders made or amount of money spent (based on that account's purchase history in your Shopify store). New customers, with a customer account and no previous tags, will be auto-tagged when the conditions you set up have been met.
To set up auto-tag rules, follow these steps.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag.
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to Products.
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Next to the tag, under "Auto Tagging Rules", select By History.
- Select Modify.
- Select Money Spent or Number of orders.
- Select is equal to, is less than or is greater than.
Enter a Dollar amount or Order Amount.
Note: To enter another filter, select +. Repeat steps 6 - 10 until all filters for that tag have been entered.
- Select Done.
Note: Your Auto-tag has been added. You can select Modify again if you would like to confirm it was added successfully.