Custom Pricing provides you with the flexibility of auto-tagging your customers' accounts by their country to offer discounts by location.
This allows you to offer various pricing discounts to your customers in different countries. This could account for duties, fees, and other taxes or shipping costs associated with doing business internationally.
To set up country specific pricing, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Description.
- Select to Charge Tax.
Note: You're able to select whether or not taxes are charged to these customers. You can also use the product's default settings.
- Enter a discount amount.
- Select Add New Tag.
- Select the edit button.
- Under the "Auto-Tagging Rules" column, select By Country.
- Select Modify.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
Note: The app will use whichever one of these addresses that you choose to decide what auto-tagging rules will apply to your customer's account.
- Select a country.
- Select the plus symbol beside your selected country.
- Repeat Steps 13 - 14 until your desired country list is selected.
- Select Done.
- Select the checkmark.
- In order for this tag to apply to specific products, you'll need to create product pricing groups. Visit Create Product Pricing Groups to learn more about how to set this up.