Customer Specific Pricing has a feature that allows you to tag customers by their country to offer discounts by location. To set this up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Default Discount (%).
- Select + Add new tag.
- Under "Auto Tagging Rules", select By Country.
- Select Modify.
- Select a country.
- Select + to add another country (optional).
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 until you have selected all you wish to add.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
- Select Done.
- Select Customer Pricing.
- Select Product Pricing Groups.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Under "Calculation Type", select:
- Set Fixed Price,
- Percent Discount; or
- Price Discount.
Note: Calculation Type and Price Level will default to what you selected in the previous steps.
- Select the "Group Status" toggle (optional).
Note: ON (Green) means that your group will be automatically enabled when you create it. OFF (Red) means you will have to manually enable it for it to work.
- Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", make changes as needed (optional).
Note: Selecting a tag will disable it and it will display as greyed out in the app.
- Select Override Cents if desired (optional).
- If selected, enter a cent amount (i.e. 99).
Under "Step 3 - Select Products", select:
Note: The steps will vary slightly depending on which option you select.
- Select Products,
- Select Add by each product you would like to add.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select All Products,
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Select by Vendor,
- Select each vendor you would like to add.
- Select Select Vendors.
- Select by Collections; or
- Select each collection you would like to add.
- Select Select Collections.
- Select by Type.
- Select each type you would like to add.
- Select Select Types.
- Select Products,
- Select Create.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account