Customer Specific Pricing has a feature that allows you to tag customers by their country to offer discounts by location. To set this up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Default Discount (%).
- Select + Add new tag.
- Under "Auto Tagging Rules", select By Country.
- Select Modify.
- Select a country.
- Select + to add another country (optional).
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 until you have selected all you wish to add.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
- Select Done.
- Select Product Pricing Groups.
- Select Create Product Pricing Group.
- Enter an Internal Name and select the Calculation Type.
Note: The discounts can be calculated by percent, amount, or by setting a fixed price.
- Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", make changes as needed (optional).
Note: Selecting a tag will disable it and it will display as greyed out in the app.
- Choose SELECT PRODUCTS, then select one of the following options.
Note: This guide is using the "Collection" selection type for reference. Customer Pricing's new product selector offers different options depending on how you wish to select these products.
- Choose your collection(s) and select Save Selection.
- Select the "Group Status".
Note: This will determine whether the group is enabled or disabled after saving.
- Select Save.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account