Custom Pricing has a feature that allows you to tag customers by their country to offer discounts by location.
To set this up, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Description.
- Select to Charge Tax.
- Enter a discount amount.
- Select Add New Tag.
- Select the edit button.
- Select By Country on the "Auto-Tagging Rules".
- Select Modify.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
- Select a country.
- Select the plus symbol beside your selected country.
- Repeat steps 13 & 14 until your desired list is selected.
- Select Done.
- Select the checkmark.
- Create Product Pricing Groups.
Note: Select your created tag in Step 5 of the above guide to have your pricing rules apply.
- Create a Customer Pricing Tag
- Create Product Groups
- Apply a Customer Pricing Tag to a Customer Account