Customer Specific Pricing has a feature that allows you to tag customers by their country to offer discounts by location. To set this up, follow these steps:
- From "Shopify Admin", select Apps.
- Select Customer Pricing (Wholesale & VIP Pricing).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Description.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Default Discount (%).
- Select + Add new tag.
- Under "Auto Tagging Rules", select By Country.
- Select Modify.
- Select a country.
- Select + to add another country (optional).
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 until you have selected all you wish to add.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
- Select Done.
- Select Customer Pricing.
- Select Create Product Groups.
- Enter an Internal Name.
- Under "Calculation Type", select:
- Set Fixed Price,
- Percent Discount; or
- Price Discount.
Note: Calculation Type and Price Level will default to what you selected in the previous steps.
- Under "Step 2 - Configure Price Levels", select the pencil edit if edits are needed (optional).
- Select "Click here if you want to calculate the Customer Pricing prices based off the Compare At Price instead of the Regular Price (lower price). If the compare at price is 0 or empty, the discount will be applied to the regular price." if desired (optional).
- Select "Override the cents on the calculated price. (This doesn't round, it will replace the cents with the value below)" if desired (optional).
- If selected, enter a cent amount (i.e. 99).
Under "Step 3 - Select Products", select:
Note: The steps will vary slightly depending on which option you select.
- Select Products,
- Select Add by each product you would like to add.
- Select Continue with selected products.
- Select All Products,
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Select by Vendor,
- Select each vendor you would like to add.
- Select Select Vendors.
- Select by Collections; or
- Select each collection you would like to add.
- Select Select Collections.
- Select by Type.
- Select each type you would like to add.
- Select Select Types.
- Select Products,
- Select Create.