Custom Pricing provides you with the flexibility of tagging your customers' accounts by their country to offer discounts by location.
This allows you to offer various pricing discounts to your customers in different countries. This could account for duties, fees, and other taxes or shipping costs associated with doing business internationally.
To set up country specific pricing, please follow these steps:
- From Shopify's admin, select Apps.
- Select Bold Custom Pricing (Wholesale & Quantity Breaks).
- Select Manage Tags.
- Enter a Tag.
- Enter a Description.
- Select to Charge Tax.
- Enter a discount amount.
- Select Add New Tag.
- Select the edit button.
- Select By Country on the "Auto-Tagging Rules".
- Select Modify.
- Select Billing Address or Shipping Address.
- Select a country.
- Select the plus symbol beside your selected country.
- Repeat Steps 13 - 14 until your desired country list is selected.
- Select Done.
- Select the checkmark.
- In order for this tag to apply to specific products, you'll need to create product pricing groups. Visit Create Product Pricing Groups to learn more about how to set this up.